We're always happy to review your work for production. But there are a few things you need to be aware of:
- You must be the artist or designer and be established in the UK
- You must own the piece (s) or have permission from the owner to submit it/them
- The original art must have been produced using acrylic, oil pastel, water-colour, ink, charcoal on board, paper, canvas or hardboard and is fully insured by you
- You, the artist, will always retain copyright.
If all of the above applies, please complete the art submission form below, and we'll be in touch within 48 hours sending a link to upload your low-resolution files.
Here's how it works:
- Register your interest using the art submission form below
- We'll be in contact within 48 hours with submission details and requirements
- You then send sample images via email to Catriona@theenglishartco.co.uk or a dropbox link or wetransfer (I'll send a link for easy uploading) with a resume
- If approved, we'll agree terms and timings.
We look forward to hearing from you.