The team at The English Art Co. has years of experience producing high quality printed items using our trusted supplier network. We have the facilities and capabilities to professionally photograph your art, produce artwork and product, and then deliver direct to your customers.
At the moment we photograph and sell products featuring original works by David Lyon and Samantha Ward Art. These include notebooks, coasters, blank notecards, 2019 calendars, open edition and limited edition prints, as well as the original pieces of art. Cushions, oven gloves and tea towels are currently in production too.
We'd like to open this up to other artists and designers. So if you are interested in us producing similar product with your art, but don't know how to go about it, please get in touch. You may then be interested in selling with us too. We'll ask you to submit samples of your work and we'll take if from there.
All our products feature UK artists and are made in the UK.
Turn your art into profit
We can work with you and your budget. You may prefer to produce just the coasters, or just the notebooks. Or own all the product - in which case our Artist's Package is for you.
An example of our Artist's Package is detailed below. We can guarantee, that once all the items, listed in the offer, have sold for the RRPs, you will be in profit. Plus, the profit will be greater on any future orders, as production origination costs will already have been covered.
Alternatively, we may license your image, which means we pay all production costs. We photograph, produce product, sell on our website and pay you, the artist, a royalty fee on a quarterly basis.
An example of our Artist's Package:
- Photography of art pieces to a high resolution up to 16Bit TIFs;
- Production of A5 hardbacked notebooks and coasters including one finished sample of each for approval;
- Production of open edition print per image, mounted and packed (not framed);
- Artist portal, promoting you with a biography, artist's statement, website and contact details;
- All items will be available for sale on The English Art Co. site;
- All items will also available to you for own marketing/use/exhibitions;
- We will supply a master folder of all images formatted to 300dpi and 72dpi for your own use;
- Copyright is retained by you, the artist.
The English Art Co. will:
- Photograph your original art;
- Manufacture product as samples agreed direct with you, the artist;
- Send you images, artwork and prototypes to approve;
- Photograph product to promote on our and your own website;
- Pack and despatch sales made on www.theenglishartco.co.uk direct to customers;
- Charge a commission of 15% on sales of your product made on www.theenglishartco.co.uk.
Art + prints
- Any piece of 2D original art using any medium - acrylic, gouache, ink, charcoal
Limited edition prints
- Edition of 100
- Numbered, titled and signed by the artist
- Printed on Hahnemühle photo rag paper 308gsm
- 100% cotton acid-free and approved by Fine Art Trade Guild
- Supplied with a mount in a cello.
Open edition prints
- Open edition prints are printed on fine art paper
- Supplied with mount in a cello.
2019 Wall calendar
- One image per month, image top, month below
- Folded size: A4 and spiral bound
- Hanging size: A3
- Printed on uncoated stock, 300gsm cover, 170gsm text
- Posted in a cello and hard-backed envelope.
- Belly band and ribbon marker
- 96 lined pages of cream paper.
Wrap + tags
- Two sheets of gift wrap and two gift tags with ribbon.
- Pack of 6 tags.
- Single notecard 142mm x 142mm
- Printed on FSC certified board
- Blank inside
- Envelope and cello.
For the home
Tea towels, oven mitts and cushions