Do you know a Susy?
Here’s a huge thank you to our testers – Annie, Carrie, Chloe, Corinne, Donna, Julie, Michelle and Natalie – who have spoken to a group of potential customers each. We've had nearly 100 responses with some interesting results. We've created a customer profile to help us with product development in the future and to better understand our customers wants and needs.
We've called her Susy, and this is who she is:
- She lives in the suburbs
- She's aged from 45 to 64 years, but there is also an aspiring younger version (35 to 44 years)
- She reads Ideal Home, Homes and Gardens and Good Housekeeping
- She shops at Sainsburys, Waitrose and M&S
- She likes to visit Country Living fairs and Tate Modern
- She's interested in interior design, handcrafted and individual homewares
- She loves travelling in UK and Europe, visiting art galleries* and national trust homes
- She always buys British and is passionate about supporting independents
- Home has always been at the heart
- She loves our products, 93% voting positive/very positive; 93% voting high and very high quality
- When buying our products quality is the most important factor (93%) followed by price (80%)
- Unique design and supporting local also important (53% each)
- However, she's neutral about whether she needs the product but is 93% very likely or extremely likely to buy the products from a high street retailer (67%), indie gift shop (60%) or online (47%) as a gift for her friends.
*45% said they don't visit art galleries when asked which ones later on which was a surprise for us!
Do you know a Susy who fits this profile?