Terms + Conditions
We aim to show our products correctly, but due to variations in print processes and screen representation some colour variation may occur.
All prices include packaging and delivery unless quoted. The price you pay is the price on the date you place your order.
All images remain the copyright of the artist.
No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means -electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the prior permission of the publisher and copyright owner.
We reserve the right to amend any information, including but not limited to, prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the unlikely event that a product is sold out, we have the right to cancel your order and refund any amount you've paid. We'll also tell you about equivalent replacement products if available.
By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which shall take immediate effect as of your first visit to this site.
The material contained on this website is subject to copyright of The English Art Co. and/or third parties and artists. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The information on our site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not copy, adapt, create derivative work or otherwise from this website, for any other purposes, without The English Art Co's prior written consent.
We have made every possible effort to ensure all the information in our website is accurate. However, no liability will be accepted for any damage, direct or consequential, or any loss arising from the use of this information or in connection with it. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse their website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We may change these terms at any time by posting the changes online so please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. If you continue to use this site after changes are posted, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the updated/amended terms.
These terms shall be governed in all respects by English Law.
Art Roundhay Park, Leeds
In these Terms & Conditions the following definitions are:
‘Organiser’ refers to The English Art Co. (registered company: IONA Publishing Limited);
‘Exhibitors’ refers to any persons selected to participate in Art Roundhay Park, The Mansion Conservatory, Roundhay Park, Mansion Lane, Leeds, LS8 2HH.
- The organiser accepts no liability for the loss or damage to exhibitors' work, neither during the event, nor during setting-up or dismantling.
- Exhibitors are responsible for displaying their work.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the individual exhibitor and the exhibitors must insure they are covered for all eventualities (including public liability insurance).
- All exhibitors should give full cooperation to the organisers and/or appointed publicity contractor in attempting to achieve coverage and promotion for the event
- The organiser cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising as a result of problems with the venue or its staff. If, because of war, fire, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the organisers, the event is cancelled, exhibitors remain liable for stand fees and the organisers shall have no liability to exhibitors from the loss of income resulting from such cancellation.
- If the organiser cancels the event, exhibitors' deposits and stand fees (if applicable) will be reimbursed in full but the organiser cannot be held liable for any additional expenses incurred.
- The organiser has the right to cancel the exhibition at any point and will not be liable for costs incurred.
- Any agreements entered into by the exhibitor and an external contractor or supplier at the event, are the responsibility of the exhibitor and the organiser cannot accept liability for claims resulting from the failure of any of its contractors or suppliers to deliver goods or services.
- Whilst the organiser makes every effort to ensure that exhibitors contact details are correct in the promotional material for the event, the organiser cannot accept responsibility for any errors printed therein and the organiser shall have no liability to exhibitors for any claims resulting from such errors.
- To assist the organisers in promoting the show, exhibitors must agree to grant the organisers a non exclusive copyright licence to use images for any promotional materials supplied to the organiser and/or its appointed publicity contractor.
- Exhibitors must not display goods of an inflammable, noxious or obscene nature. Fabrics used for display purposes must be fireproofed.
- Exhibitors will be liable for any damage they may cause to the event building/structure.
Art Roundhay Park Spring! Free Prize Draw
- The draw is open to all persons aged 18 or over except for employees and their families of the promoter, or its agencies, or of the store in which the draw takes place.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry to the draw may be made per customer.
- Entries must be entered via email to Catriona@theenglishartco.co.uk or as per the instruction on the relevant promotion.
- The closing date for entries is 10 June 2018 at 4pm and the draw will take place on 11 June 2018. Illegible entries, late entries and those entries sent in by post or any other means would be invalid.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced on The English Art Co.'s website and social media on Tuesday 12 June 2018. A full list of prize winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: The English Art Co. 8 Roman Avenue, Leeds LS8 2AN, marking the envelope with the name of the draw for which you require the list of winners.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative. The prizes are not transferable.
- The draw will take place on the date stated above, and all winners will be notified in writing within 14 days of the draw date.
- By entering the draw, customers will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules of the draw.
- The English Art Co. reserves the right to reject any entry if there is evidence of forgery or abuse of the rules.
- The English Art Co.'s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw.
ART ROUNDHAY PARK // GOODBYE + THANK YOU // SALE EVENT
- are subject to availability, whilst stocks last
- exclude original art and prints by David Lyon Art from Roundhay Park series and Charcoal series; exclude guest producers and artists displaying a notice to that effect;
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Sale ends 4pm 10.6.18.
The English Art Co. is the trading division of IONA Publishing Limited and is registered at 8 Roman Avenue, Leeds LS8 2AN. Registered in England No 9658975 Vat Registration no. 227 4498 85.